Include: T-shirt + Trousers + Waist Belt Protectors + Necklace
Character: Lara Croft
Weight: 1.2 KG
FOOTWEAR CONVERSION & MEASUREMENT CHART
Lolitain brand sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
Some brands may vary from these measurements but you can still use them as a guide.
HOW TO MEASURE
1. To measure your feet stand on a level floor with the back of your heels against a straight edge or wallngest toe. Take the measurement (in millimeters) from the ruler where the flat edge crosses (see image below). This is your foot length measurement.
2. Selecting a shoe size
If your foot measurement is halfway between sizes, select the larger size.
You may find one foot is longer than the other, this is quite normal, please use the larger size when making your shoe size selection.
Delivery & Return
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time(3-5 working days) + Shipping Time
Note: Weekends and holidays are excluded from processing and shipping time.
1. Free Standard Shipping - Airmail (Est. Shipping Time 5-12 business days)
2. Standard Shipping - Airmail (Est. Shipping Time 5-12 business days)
3. Expedited Shipping - DHL/UPS/Fedex/TNT (Est. Shipping Time 3-5 business days)
Unless the costume is meant to be skin tight,you should choose a size that allows room to move.To ensure maximum comfort,you should give yourself 3-4 inches for movement.Please note that your normal jacket or pants size is not equal to your body measurements. For example,if your chest measures 32” and the size you’re looking to purchase has a chest measurement of 34” it may be a bit snug.When in doubt between two sizes,choose the lager of the two.
HOW TO TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS
A. Shoulder Breadth
1.From the edge of the shoulder socket
2. Measure across the back to the same point on the other shoulder
1. This is not your bra size
2. Wear a bra
3. Relax arms at sides
4. Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust,keep the tape a bit loose
1. Find the natural waist
2. This is the smallest part of the waist
3. Usually about 1 in. above belly button
4. Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
1. Find the widest part of the hips
2. Usually about 7 in. below natural waist
3. Tape should brush across both hipbones
1. Stand straight with feet together
2. Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the foor